Thank you for your patience and ongoing trust. Our call volumes have increased. Your call is important to us and we apologize for the time you have spent waiting on hold. Please know that we are working to expand resources and enhance technology to serve you better. Until then, please consider these alternate methods of reaching us.
- If you are already a patient of Vancouver Clinic with an active MyChart account, use MyChart to schedule your appointment. You can also send a message that is not urgent to your provider using MyChart or ask a non-appointment related question.
- Schedule new patient appointments online for Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, Sports Medicine, Arthritis & Rheumatology, and Urgent Care.
- Call your pharmacy if you have questions about prescriptions or refill requests.
- Dial 360-397-4040 direct to our Patient Financial Services department if you have questions about billing.
- Place calls to our Patient Service Center 360-882-2778 during off-peak hours. Generally, the best time to call is from 7 to 9 a.m. weekdays and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays.
Have a suggestion? We’d love to hear it. Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like us to contact you about your feedback, please provide your contact information. Thank you!