OB/GYN & Women’s Health
Schedule an OB/GYN & Women’s Health appointment below
If you are newly pregnant, please call us at 360-397-1501 to establish care and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Please review our new visitor & mask policy before your appointment. Currently, patients may not bring other people into the clinic.
Learn more about Coronavirus. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call first before coming into the clinic.
OB/GYN & Women's Health Providers
Information about OB/GYN & Women's Health
Care for women of all ages
Our OB/GYN providers support women through all phases of their lives: They help adolescents develop good health habits and learn how to protect themselves from unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. When patients decide to start families, they’re there through pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. As patients transition to menopause and beyond, our providers help them manage their changing health.
Our obstetricians are all board certified or board eligible and are trained in a variety of surgical procedures, including abdominal surgery and minimally invasive vaginal, laparoscopic, and robotic techniques. We perform same-day surgeries in our ambulatory surgery center at our 87th Avenue location.
Personalized support for childbirth and women’s health
Within the OB/GYN department, our certified nurse midwives provide focused, individualized care during pregnancy and childbirth, as well as basic gynecologic services. They perform water births at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. All of our midwives are supported by our physicians, and work together with them to provide the best outcomes for patients.
Our midwives also lead our CenteringPregnancy program, where women in similar stages of pregnancy meet together periodically as a group. During the meetings, mothers learn about pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care together, and build a community of support. Midwives guide the conversations and provide necessary prenatal care within these sessions.
High-risk pregnancy care
Women experiencing high-risk pregnancies can receive comprehensive obstetric care within the clinic. Our OB/GYN department coordinates with our Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) department to create an integrated, high-functioning prenatal team providing inpatient and outpatient care across multiple sites.
Individualized pregnancy care:
- Breastfeeding support
- Childbirth (cesarean section, vaginal births after cesarean (VBACs), and water births)
- Family planning
- Genetic counseling
- High-risk pregnancy care (including multiple births)
- Postpartum care
- Prenatal care
- Prenatal screening and diagnosis (amniocentesis)
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
Comprehensive gynecologic health and wellness:
- Adolescent gynecological care
- Annual breast and pelvic exams
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Behavioral and mental health services
- Birth control and family planning (including permanent birth control)
- Breast disease screening (mammography)
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap smear)
- Diet and nutritional education
- Evaluation and treatment associated with abnormal pap tests
- HPV screening and vaccination
- Menopause management and care (painful intercourse, bone health, hormone replacement)
- Osteoporosis screening (bone density scanning)
- STD screening and treatment
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Specialized and advanced gynecology and urogynecology services:
- Gynecologic surgery (ovarian cysts, fibroids, endometriosis, hysterectomy, sterilization)
- Screening for hereditary cancer risk
- Special procedures (colposcopy, Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP), and ultrasounds)
- Treatment of gynecological conditions, such as infertility, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, vaginitis, pelvic pain, etc.
- Treatment of incontinence
- Treatment of menstrual irregularities, such as heavy bleeding or painful periods
What specialists do you have in your department?
The OB/GYN department is made up of board-certified physicians and nurse midwives. You’ll also find a prenatal ultrasound unit and high-risk obstetric care. Our midwives provide both gynecologic and prenatal care, and are backed by our physicians.
What hospitals are you based out of?
We have provider presence at both major Clark County hospitals: Peace Health Southwest and Legacy Salmon Creek Hospitals.