Information about Dermatology
Our board-certified dermatologists and physician assistants work with patients of all ages to diagnose and treat skin-related diseases, including eczema, acne, psoriasis, and skin cancer. They also treat hair and nail disorders, and issues affecting the inside lining of the mouth and eyes. We offer same-day and next-day appointments, so you don’t have to put off urgent skin care needs.
Our doctors help you prevent skin-related diseases with complete skin and mole exams, and advise on how to protect your skin from sun and other types of damage. We offer skin cancer surgeries, as well as minor cosmetic surgeries. Our Mohs surgeon handles skin cancers on the head and neck, and in other challenging locations.
If you notice something concerning about your skin, or if you want to establish a baseline so you can monitor any changes to your skin, ask your primary care provider for a referral.
How we can help
- Acne treatment
- Blue light photodynamic therapy (SC location only)
- Hair disorder diagnosis and treatment
- Minor skin surgeries
- Mohs surgery for skin cancers with on-site Mohs lab (CTC location only)
- Mole and skin cancer examinations
- Pediatric dermatology care
- Phototherapy treatment (SC location only)
- Premalignant lesions and skin cancer evaluation and treatment
- Preventative skin care
- Psoriasis treatment, including the use of systemic biologic agents
- Rash and atopic dermatitis care and treatment
- Vascular laser therapy treatment (CTC location only)
- Wart, cyst, seborrheic keratosis, and benign growth evaluation and management
I have a skin concern but don’t have a primary care or family medicine doctor to give me a referral. What should I do?
While we believe that keeping your primary care doctor involved in your care helps you stay healthier overall, we understand that people move and situations change. We accept self-referrals through our patient appointment line: 360-882-2778. If you wish, a patient services representative can set you up with a primary care provider as well.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
Please bring your proof of insurance, photo ID, and copay to every appointment. Plan to arrive 15 minutes early so you have time to fill out paperwork.