Adult Primary Care
Adult Primary Care
Information about Adult Primary Care
Experience a whole new way to stay healthy
The Adult Primary Care team focuses on taking care of the whole person. We treat patients who are medically complicated and provide additional services to improve patient and community health. Our goal is to give people the support they need to feel their best every day. Adult Primary Care patients develop close relationships with their providers. They also have on-site access to a licensed social worker, dietitian, psychiatrist, resource specialist (provided through the Area Agency on Aging & Disabilities of Southwest Washington), and a variety of classes and educational workshops. Patients are eligible for care at all of Vancouver Clinic’s Urgent Care locations and receive referrals to Vancouver Clinic’s specialty departments, as needed.
Prevent illness and manage your health with:
- Comprehensive physical exams for Humana Medicare Advantage patients
- Health screenings
- Primary, wellness, and preventive health care
- Health education classes (diabetes, heart health, high cholesterol, and more)
- Hospitalist and primary care provider discharge conferences
- Individual and group counseling
- Exercise classes (Silver Sneakers, Enhance Fitness, and more)
Take advantage of special features:
- Adult community space for social and relaxation activities (games, puzzles, books, coffee/tea)
- Group activities, including community walks
- Wellness presentations (Caregiver’s Survival Tips, Medicare 101, Aging Happily, Healthy Sleep, Preventing Falls, and more)
- On-site Humana representative to answer questions about benefits and claims
Who can be seen by Adult Primary Care?
Adults, age 18 and over, who:
- Have commercial insurance, or
- Have a Humana Choice PPO or Gold Plus HMO Medicare Advantage Plan, or
- Are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid and who enrolled in Humana’s Gold Plus HMO SNP-DE
Where can I go to receive Adult Primary Care?
This service is currently available only at our Vancouver Plaza location: 7809–B NE Vancouver Plaza Drive, Suite 110. An additional location will be added in 2019.