Care for people 65-plus
Feel your best every day
Vancouver Clinic Adult Medicine provides complete health care for older adults. We get to know patients personally to support their full health picture. As an Adult Medicine patient, you enjoy:
- More time with your doctor
- Physical and mental health support
- Individualized nutrition planning
- Healthy living and exercise classes
Our dedicated health care teams include doctors, nurses, specialists, fitness instructors, nutrition experts, and social workers. We are experts at turning complicated medical challenges into clear health improvement plans. Learn more about Adult Medicine or call 971-432-7555 to ask about becoming a patient.
Adult Medicine Locations
Portland, OR Locations
Vancouver, WA Locations
Have fun and stay current with workshops that cover health, fitness, and other important topics. Join exercise classes to get your heart pumping and your muscles moving. See current offerings.
To sign up for a class, please call 360-541-3428.
Information about Adult Medicine
Experience a better way to stay healthy
Our Adult Medicine team focuses on taking care of the whole person, giving patients the support they need to feel their best every day. Benefits include:
- Longer appointment times: Spend more time with your clinician during health and wellness visits.
- Diabetes education & nutrition: Work one-on-one with a nutritionist to learn how to eat for your body and your health.
- Workshops & Seminars: Learn more about healthy living alongside your peers and friends.
- Counseling: Receive complete care with access to mental health support. We offer a safe and supportive space and allow a friend or family member to join.
- Community connection: Enjoy relaxing, learning, and socializing in a dedicated space for older adults.
- Exercise & fitness: Work out and get your heart rate up in a senior-friendly environment. Classes are led by trained instructors with well-known programs that offer modifications for different ability levels.
Patients are eligible for care at all of Vancouver Clinic’s Urgent Care locations and receive referrals to Vancouver Clinic’s specialty departments, as needed.
Adults over age 65 and seniors with complicated health conditions often find that Adult Medicine is an excellent choice for their health needs. Adult Medicine patients must be 18 years or older and:
- Be eligible for Medicare
- Have a Humana Choice PPO or Gold Plus HMO Medicare Advantage Plan, or
- Be eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid and enroll in Humana’s Gold Plus HMO SNP-DE.