Kathryn Pence, PA-C
Kathryn Pence received her Family Nurse Practitioner-Physician Assistant certificate in Family Medicine from the University of California, Davis.
Katie is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the California Academy of Physician Assistants. She is a registered nurse in California and Washington.
Katie enjoys raising her son and playing sports with him. She also enjoys relaxing in her garden and cooking.
“When I’m not at work I enjoy watching sports. I played softball (semi-pro) when I was younger, but now I just enjoying watching a game and talking strategy with friends. I also have a passion for gardening, cooking, and sharing Christ.”
Community Affiliations & Volunteer Work:
- First Evangelical Church
- Support ministries in Leon, Mexico-for music as an outreach
- President and Founder of the Booster Club at my sons high school
- President of the school’s PTA
- Health Screening Fair in Battleground
- Blood donor
- OSHU Pediatric Cancer Foundation
- TVC Wellness Committee and Efficiency task force