Around-the-clock access to your health records
Securely access your medical record online using mychart.tvc.org or the MyChart app. Message your care team, schedule appointments, review test results, and request prescription refills. MyChart@TVC helps you stay healthy and well.
How MyChart@TVC can help
Manage and receive information about your health:
- Manage appointments.
- Schedule an appointment with your primary care or specialty provider and book mammograms.
- Receive appointment reminders.
- Cancel or reschedule appointments.
- Fill out forms and questionnaires in advance of your appointment.
- Check in for your appointment online to expedite your check-in process (eCheck-in).
- Stay in touch with your care team.
- Send secure messages, including medical photos, to your care team or customer service.
- Take care of your children and other family members all from one account.
- Request prescription renewals and manage your preferred pharmacies.
- View your medical information.
- Review your current health issues, medications, allergies, immunizations, and preventive care.
- Receive timely notification of new test results and view past data.
- View visit summaries and clinical notes.
- Access your health information using an Android, Apple Watch, Apple iPhone, iPad, or other smart device.
- Share your medical information.
- Grant someone one-time or extended access to your health information. (For example, include a family member, non-Vancouver Clinic provider, social worker, or a school nurse.)
- Access and share a QR code as proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Learn more at: mychart.com/covid.
- Pay your bill online.
- View your account details and pay your current outstanding balance.
- Securely save a payment method and set up automatic payments.
- Set up a payment plan to pay your balance without contacting customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a MyChart@TVC account?
Sign up for MyChart here. Alternately, you may sign up using the MyChart activation code or MyChart activation email you received during a visit. This code or email will enable you to log in and create your own username and password.
What should I do if I forget my password?
Go to mychart.tvc.org. Click on the “forgot password” link on the sign-in page and follow the prompts to reset your password. If you do not remember any of this information, contact the Patient Service Center at 360-882-2778, then choose option 4 to help you regain access to your MyChart@TVC account. The Patient Service Center is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Why are certain test results not available?
There are several ways you may be informed of results, depending on the type of test. While many results are posted to your MyChart account, some results may be delivered by a phone call, sent through the mail, or discussed during an office visit.
What should I do if I find incorrect or outdated health information?
Send a MyChart message to the provider describing the inaccurate information or discuss it at your next visit.
How can I update my personal information?
You may update changes to your personal information by visiting mychart.tvc.org. Log in, then go to the “Account Settings” in the Menu.
Can I view and manage my child’s or another adult’s medical record?
Yes. Proxy access allows you to view your child’s or another adult’s health information. Beginning September 13, 2021, adults (age 18 and older) can log in to their own MyChart account and directly request proxy access. Washington law allows for proxy access for children through age 12. Access to a child’s MyChart@TVC health information changes when the child turns 13 because state and federal laws recognize additional medical privacy rights for adolescents. Patients who are 13 years or older can sign up for their own MyChart@TVC account.
Access needed for Power of Attorney is reviewed by Medical Affairs to determine the appropriate access level. You may contact Medical Affairs at (360) 882-2778 to arrange the permitted access.
Can a foster parent access his/her foster child’s records in MyChart?
No. Because foster parents aren’t considered legal guardians, they can’t access MyChart@TVC for children in their care.
Is my medical record secure when using MyChart@TVC?
Yes. Information accessed via MyChart@TVC is secured using a personal login and password. We use the same technology as online banking to encrypt all MyChart@TVC information. See TVC Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Call the Patient Service Center (PSC) at 360-882-2778 and select option 4. The PSC is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.