Request Medical Records
Please click the link below to request your medical records. In addition to Vancouver Clinic records, you may also request records from the following former organizations:
- Urology of SW Washington
- Pacific Midwifery
- Accent Eye Care
- Orchards Family Medicine (Elise Leland, MD)
- Cascade Physicians’ Group
- Pacific Dermatology (Basheer Badiei, MD)
- Oregon Adult Medicine (Riyad Fares, MD)
Release of Information contact:
- Address: 13898 NE 28th Street, Suite B-109, Vancouver, WA 98682
- Phone: (360) 397-3638 (Use this number to ask questions.)
- Fax: (360) 604-1714 (Use this number to request Vancouver Clinic records.)
- Email: (Use this email to request Vancouver Clinic records.)
Medical Records contact:
- Phone: (360) 397-3611 (Use this number to check if your records have arrived from another facility.)
- Fax: (360) 604-1775 (Use this number to send records to Vancouver Clinic.)
- Email: (Use this email to send records to Vancouver Clinic or ask questions.)
Medical Record Review
If you would like to review your medical record, you may do so by scheduling an appointment with our Health Information Supervisor. All record reviews take place at our Medical Records Release of Information Department. The phone number to schedule an appointment to review your records is (360) 397-4433. Please remember to bring picture ID with you to the appointment.
Consent for Treatment of Minor Children
Parents/Legal Guardians –
We understand that life can get busy and there are times when you are not able to accompany your minor child to appointments. In order to facilitate care during these times, you can authorize your minor child to be seen and treated for routine, and emergency care while in the company of another adult 18 years or older (accompanied visit), or while alone (unaccompanied visit) by filling out the Consent for Treatment of Minor Children Form found under the “Forms” tab below.
- The form(s) must be filled out and submitted prior to the appointment.
- You may select either, or both options on the form.
- The authorization will expire automatically one year from the date of signed, unless you wish it to expire sooner. If so, you can note that on the form.
- The authorization can be revoked at any time by signing and submitting a Revocation Form, found below under “Forms.”
See form instructions below.