Phone icon circle

How to Refer a Patient

Referring Providers

If you are a Healthcare Provider and would like consultative advice, opinions, or assistance regarding care for a patient or you would like to request the transfer of their care and management, please complete and submit our Consultative Request Form.

For your convenience we have provided two methods for submitting your request:

  1. Online: Complete the online form.
  2. Fax: Download, complete, and fax back the PDF forms below to the appropriate department.
    360-604-1694 for Imaging
    360-604-1618 for Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Podiatry, Pain Medicine, Physical Therapy, Urology, ENT, Audiology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology and General Surgery
    360-604-1776 for Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Infectious Disease, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Sleep Medicine, Allergy, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neurology and Nutrition

Thank you!

Please note that this form is not intended for immediate communication including appointment information, or medical issues and inquiries with your healthcare professional.